Our office is committed to maintaining a safe, sanitary, and exemplary environment for all of our staff and patients during this pandemic.
We are currently meeting all CDC guidelines when it comes to preventative and protective measures, and our current sanitation practices include:
- Use of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) by all staff, as well as daily COVID staff screenings
- Requiring all patients to wash their hands before entering the office
- Masks required for all staff and persons inside the office
- Limiting and monitoring waiting room presence by requesting all patients to call from their car upon arrival
- Limiting exam room presence to one patient and the doctor at any given moment, with the door open to encourage airflow
- Plexiglass barriers at all reception stations
- All display eyeglasses are run through specialized UV instrumentation for sanitization in between handling by staff and patients
- Regular sanitation of door handles, light switches, credit card machines, pens, clipboards, chairs, tables, surfaces, and all equipment used for eye exams
We additionally encourage all of our patients to maintain social distancing and sanitation practices throughout their daily activities. We also recommend that all patients continue to maintain their regularly scheduled eye exams, in order to maintain their optical health and prevent emergency conditions.
Please give us a call at (508) 651-3937 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any further questions and to schedule an appointment.
The Natick Eye Care Team